So you need to get Net-Results to “talk to” another tool you use but are stuck because…
- Your I.T. people can’t or won’t spare the time to help you out
- You don’t know how to write code to use the Net-Results Marketing Automation API
- Your budget can’t absorb the costs of expensive consultants
You are now unstuck. We’re excited to announce our integration with Zapier.
Zapier connects Net-Results to
100’s of Apps on the Cheap
Zapier is a service you can subscribe to that makes it easy to get data flowing between Net-Results and 100’s of other apps like Slack, Excel, Google Drive, and loads of tools including CRM systems and help desk software.
Zapier is easy to use and works like this…
…or like this…
There are 2 concepts to understand with Zapier – Triggers and Actions.
Triggers are events that happen in Net-Results. They can “trigger” Zapier to take action for you in another app.
Net-Results currently supports 3 Triggers:
- A Contact is added to a Net-Results List
- A Net-Results Form is submitted
- A link is clicked in a Net-Results Email
When any of these events takes place, you can have Zapier “trigger” something in another app. What can be triggered in that other app? That depends on what the makers of that app have enabled Zapier to do.
Actions are things you can have Zapier do in Net-Results when things happen in other apps.
To get started, Net-Results supports 4 Actions:
- Create a Contact in Net-Results (if the Contact already exists it will be updated)
- Add a Contact to a List
- Remove a Contact from a List
- Adjust a Contact’s Lead Stage
This enables you to do all kinds of things that would otherwise be a pain in the arse. Here are some quick examples.
When someone submits my Net-Results Form…
- Create a new row in an existing spreadsheet (Excel or Google Drive)
- Create a new Lead in your CRM system like NetSuite, Pipedrive, Zoho, and other CRMs (Net-Results is already integrated with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and SugarCRM)
- Register them for an event in Eventbrite
Millions of Possibilities
With over 700 apps supported by Zapier as of this writing, the possibilities for automation are amazing. We can’t wait to hear how you’re using Zapier with Net-Results!
While we wait for our listing to go live on Zapier, you can get started using our special, invite-only URL (you’re invited 😉