March has come and gone so it’s time to share with you everything we have going on with Net-Results Classic & Goldilocks! Now remember, there’s a lot going on behind the scenes — these are just the highlights (the tip of the iceberg, if you will).
Should you have any clarifying questions about an update or a resolved issue, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your dedicated CSM or email us at email@example.com.
Marketing Contribution Drill-Down
“Goldilocks Labs” has introduced a prototype next-generation report.
You now have the ability to see which contacts associated with your Won/Closed Salesforce Opportunities had one or more email activities or visits. We are excited to continue work on this and show more information on what efforts in Net-Results helped win the Opportunity!
You asked and we listened!
We are hard at work developing outstanding Attribution Reporting capabilities that are sure to knock your socks off. We will have an update on the release date of this key feature in the very near future!
We promise it’s worth the wait.
- Fixed an issue where if a Salesforce Lead or Contact was deleted, the Net-Results contact was not taken off the “Salesforce Leads” or “Salesforce Contacts” list (this fix is for both Classic & Goldilocks).
- Fixed an issue with creating a Salesforce Contact or Lead from a Bounced Net-Results contact. The Bounced Status now properly syncs up to the Net-Results contact’s newly created Salesforce counterpart (this fix is for both Classic & Goldilocks).
- Created a fix for forms with “adjust lead score” actions & corrected a bug that prevented the ability to reliably save these, as well as an issue that prevented their deletion.
Goldilocks by Net-Results
- Fixed a bug that prevented the deletion of users.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the display of the “Campaign Goal Achieved” Activity Stream Entry.
- Fixed a timezone conversion issue affecting date ranges in immediate reports.
- Fixed a bug that prevented saving certain drip campaigns.
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the blog (use the form down below!) to get the latest Net-Results Classic & Goldilocks by Net-Results platform updates, marketing tips, marketing automation news, and more!
Until next time,
The Net-Results Team